Edefice provides something of a rarity in the environmental engineering landscape – no eco-fads or fluff, just technically sound, smart sustainable solutions.
Partnering with our clients and using leading-edge engineering practices, we enable them to efficiently satisfy the ESD goals for their buildings within budgetary constraints. Our knowledge of ESD is second to none, and we share that exceptional depth of understanding at conferences, workshops and training sessions.
Edefice is led by Director Ania Hampton, a highly accredited and award-winning mechanical engineer who has been designing outstanding ESD solutions for over a 15 years. Ania knows precisely what works and what doesn’t. She brings an uncommon capacity for understanding both environmental performance and building physics.
Our clients reap the benefits of her pragmatic and dedicated oversight, deftly guiding non-engineers through the regulatory and technical aspects of sustainability in the built environment.
Ania is a past President of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating (AIRAH).
- CCN HVAC&R Awards 2016: Woman of the Year in HVAC
- BDAV Building Design Awards 2013. Provision of ESD Consulting services for Mildura Eco Living Centre by EME Design, winner of Public Buildings :: New Project & Best Environmentally Sustainable Design :: Non-Residential.
- Businesswoman of the Year: Star Newsgroup Women in Business Awards 2011
- Professional Services Award: Winner, Hobsons Bay Business Excellence Awards 2011
- Business & Personal Services: Category Winner – Star Newsgroup Women in Business Awards 2011
- Environment & Sustainability Awards: Winner – Hobsons Bay Business Excellence Awards 2010
- Future Leader Award: Finalist – AIRAH Awards 2010 & 2011